We often get a question "What grade is your hair?" Well it sounds great but before we get into the grades, wouldn't you love to know where and when grading system started? This will be important when trying to find the best hair extensions for your money. We request you to please read this topic to understand how you pay extra for the same hair again and again?
This grading system was started by China back in 2011-2012.
Remember, 7 years ago when “5A” hair was so amazing?
But wait! Then there was “6A” hair in 2015. That was then the best hair extensions then. In 2017 we were introduced to “7A” Brazilian hair weave which was considered the new top grade. The amazing “8A” virgin hair was then popular in 2018 and now in 2019, the “9A” hair weave is the best. Now in 2020, you see people selling 10A hair and we have even seen a few marketing 11A and 12A.
Did you see the strategy here used by Chinese manufacturers?
Every year Chinese hair manufacturers add an additional “A” to their hair to stay competitive. In reality, it is all just hair extension marketing.
Currently, there is not a “Universal Standard” for human hair extension grading. There is not a standard hair grade chart that you can pull up and it is accurate.
Technically someone could call their hair extensions 8A despite being smelly, crappy, tangling, Non-Remy hair.
Read our FAQs for a better understanding of the hair business.
Here Are Some Factors You Should Consider When Shopping For Virgin Hair Extensions:
Wefts: Single stitch or double stitch? Double stitch wefts hold hair for a long time hence reduce shedding.
Weight: The standard weight of sew-in hair bundles is 100 grams or about 3.5 oz. Is the bundle cheaper because it weighs less?
100% Human Hair: Most of our clients prefer 100% human hair. We deal in human hair only. If you are looking for really cheap hair that will not last, color, or style then consider a synthetic blend.
Remy or Non-Remy: Remy hair with the cuticles facing the same direction to reduce the chances of tangling. Chances of tangling in Non-Remy is way higher than Remy.
Single Donor or Multiple: Single Donor hair really only matters for a few types of hair including Indian Temple hair or possibly a unique gray hair. Is it necessary? 99.9% of the time we would say no. Some companies “claim” the hair bundle is from a single donor but I would not pay extra for it.
Single or Double Drawn: Most human hair sold in the USA market is single drawn hair. The cost to produce a double drawn bundle is much higher because of the shackling process of removing the shorter hairs is much more expensive during the manufacturing process. Double Drawn gives you the best look. Expect to pay more for a bundle of human hair that has long hairs all the way to the tips.
Color: Can you color the hair? The best quality virgin hair will lift all the way to a #613 Blonde. If you are not coloring the hair you might consider buying a less expensive option if available.
Styling: Human Hair extensions generally should not have any issue in styling.
Our Hair Extension Grades:
We deal in only two grades:
1) South Indian Raw Hair (Unprocessed): it is single donor hair sourced from Southern India temples. This hair is 100% unprocessed and the textures are natural meaning we use no steam to make textures. You can wash bundles 100 times and the pattern stays the same. It comes in 3 textures: natural straight, natural wavy, and natural curly. This is what is currently known as "Raw hair". High-end hair. Can bleach to lightest blond #613. Very good for a natural look. Can bleach to lightest blonds especially natural brown bundles. Natural straight can be compared to Slavic hair: Natural wavy/curly is thicker hair than natural straight. These hair are for the people seeking natural look.
2) South Indian Processed Hair: Here processed means we give different textures to hair according to market trends and as per client requirements without using any chemicals. We make this in different textures like Water wave, deep wave, curly, loose curly, tight curly, and Kinky Curly. Our South Indian Processed Hair is better than Chinese top grade as we remove white/red strands and can pass as high quality. Many manufacturers will sell this type of hair as raw unprocessed hair. It will last more than a year minimum. It requires deep condition wash just like raw hair. Our process contains zero chemicals. This hair can bleach to yellow blond #27.
Why Choose Us?
We will not exaggerate things about our hair like Chinese manufacturers do by saying (Grade 12A,11A,10A, and so on). There are only two grades: Unprocessed and Processed. Well, as you read above that we deal with our two grades of hair: South Indian Raw Hair (Unprocessed) and South Indian Processed Hair. Though, we have some points about ourselves that why you should choose us?
1) Well, we are based in India and we source our hair from Indian temples. In India, hair is donated at temples as part of a religious ritual. Individuals who participate in this process do so voluntarily as a sacrifice to the presiding deity and without any expectations of monetary compensation. Temple authorities then sell the collected hair to extension manufacturers, and the funds collected from the shaved hair are used for the well-being of the community that participates in this process. Also, hair extension companies provide much-needed employment opportunities for many within the area.
Before the hair extension industry came into being, this hair was merely discarded as trash. The next time you buy Indian hair - you can do so with a clear conscience, and with the understanding that your purchase is also helping those who are less fortunate.
2) We do not use any chemicals in our processing. We are in the hair business for a very long time and we understand what are the latest market trends and what clients expect from us.
3) We are very loyal to our clients in terms of quality, and we believe in transparent and long term business relationships.
4) We deliver the best quality products with fast shipping, and you get it at meager prices than others.
5) We ship our products in transparent poly-bags which makes it very easy for business owners and brands to sell our products with their packaging.
6) You will never get a good batch followed by a bad quality batch of hair when you deal with us.
7) We provide drop shipping. Please contact us for more details.
8) We bring the best deals for everyone so they can enjoy our premium quality human hair at affordable prices.
9) Even after that, you are not satisfied with our products we provide return and exchange to our clients as per discussion.
- Machine Weft Hair Extensions
- Bulk Hair
- Clip In Hair Extensions
- Tape Hair Extensions
- Pre-Bonded Hair Extensions
- Lace closures and Lace Frontals
- Full Lace Wigs & Front Lace Wigs
Customer Care Services:
We always want our clients to be happy and satisfied with the quality of our hair products. We always try to resolve our client's problem as soon as possible hence we have a dedicated customer service team for our clients. For Wholesale, Returns, Exchange, Order Customization, and other queries you can contact us by email and what's app.
You can also talk to us by sending a message on Instagram.